Whether it be a day of problem solving activities or a multi activity week incorporating a range of different activities, there will be some questions about our team building days that you will need answers to. We have chosen the most frequently asked questions and answered them below. Should there not be an answer to your question please do let us know and we will get an answer to you.
- Where do you run your activities? – We can run activities at your school. We visit schools throughout the UK
- What about the equipment? – Our instructors bring all of the equipment for all of our activities to your school.
- Do you work with specific age groups? – Our instructors are used to working with children from children in Early years through to Sixth form students. Likewise our activities can be tailored for the appropriate age range.
- How much space do you need? – This depends on the chosen activity but we generally use halls, gyms, sports halls, and other large open spaces. Whenever possible and weather permitting we prefer to use outside spaces such as playgrounds, fields and all-weather surfaces.
- How long do the activities last? – We run sessions from 30 mins through to a full week of activities. We timetable our days according to the schools requirements. We often timetable days to fit in with the normal school day.
- Do I need to book in advance? – It is advisable as we get busier each year and book up quickly at certain times of the year.
- Do we pay upfront? – No, we will invoice the school after the event. No deposits are necessary.